Looking for a fun and easy Easter craft? This toilet paper roll bunny craft is perfect! It is a simple Easter craft that kids can make and they can decorate their bunny with their own personal touches! With a toilet paper roll, paper, and pom poms you can make this easy bunny toilet paper roll craft the kids will love.
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
If you are like me then you go thru tons of toilet paper and end up with lots of toilet paper rolls. The best thing about having so many is the endless amount of toilet paper roll crafts that you can do with them. This bunny toilet paper roll craft is perfect for Easter, simple to make, and once made the kids can be creative and give their bunnies a personal touch. Then for Easter, you have homemade decorations that are perfect for decorating the house.
The supplies for this craft you probably already have in your craft bins. All you need is a roll of toilet paper that has been used up, paper, and some pom poms.
This easy Easter crafts can be made as a single bunny or you can make it for a group of kids. This would also make a great Easter craft for preschoolers, elementary schoolers, homeschoolerss or at an Easter Party.
Easter Recipes for Kids
- Peeps Cupcakes
- Easter Bunny Pudding Dessert Cups
- Bunny Donuts
- Easter Bunny Trail Mix
- Ressurection Biscuits
Creative tips for making Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
While the directions in this post are our favorite way to make this toilet paper roll easter craft there are some things you can change up if you want to.
- Instead of drawing the eyes on you can use googly eyes or even pom poms.
- You can add whiskers on by gluing pipe cleaners cut into pieces next to the bunny nose.
- If you want to paint the toilet paper tube instead of wrapping it in the paper you can do that too.
- Change up the color of the paper to make your bunny any color that you want to.
- Use cardstock instead of paper.
Making this craft with younger kids
- Cut the supplies out before having the kids get started if they are unable to use scissors.
- If you are having a group of kids make this craft, trace and cut out the bunny ears ahead of time so they can just glue them on.
- Use glue dots or stick glue if you are doing this craft with younger kids as it will make a lot less mess.
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft Supplies
- Cardboard Roll or toilet paper roll
- 1 8 inch x 11 inch Sheet Blue Paper or cardstock
- 1 8 inch x 11 inchSheet Pink Paper
- Tiny Pink Pom Pom
- Large Blue Pom Pom
- Glue Dots, Glue Stick or Double Stick Tape
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft Instructions Video
How to Make Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
Cut a piece of blue paper sized to fit all the way around your cardboard roll to cover the entirety of it.
Glue or tape the piece of blue paper to the outside of the cardboard roll.
On the remaining blue paper, draw two large ear shapes (long skinny “u”) about 4-inches long and cut them out.
On the remaining pink paper, draw two smaller ear shapes (long skinny “u”) about 3-inches long and cut them out.
Glue or tape a pink ear shape on top of each blue ear shape.
Glue or tape the bottom (flat end) of an ear to the inside of the cardboard roll with the majority of the ear peeking out of the cardboard roll. Take care that the pink part of the ear is visible. Repeat with the second ear.
With the marker, draw two sleepy eyes on the front of the roll, about 1 inch from the top of the roll, even with the two ears.
Glue or tape the pink pom pom onto the roll, about ½ inch below and between the two eyes.
Glue or tape the blue pom pom onto the roll, about ½ inch above the bottom on the back of the roll for the bunny’s tail.
Let the kids add any other personal touches that they want to.