Grab this Unicorn Color By Number Printable Worksheet! Do your kids love unicorns? Do they love coloring? Then this is a free unicorn printable you want to grab. Perfect for reinforcing numbers, colors, and hand-eye coordination, this free Unicorn color by number is the perfect boredom buster for your kids.
Unicorn Color By Number Printable Worksheet
I can not list all of the reasons you will love this unicorn color by number. This is a delightful and educational game that your youngster will enjoy playing. It’s also an excellent method to incorporate some extra learning into your child’s day. This game may be utilized when teaching colors, numbers, and skills such as coloring inside the lines. It’s also ideal for a rainy day amusement or when you just need something quiet to keep your youngsters occupied.
This unicorn printable is perfect for a fun and educational activity with your kid! They’ll love coloring the different unicorns while practicing their number recognition. And when they’re done, they’ll have a beautiful work of art to display or give to someone special.
Color by Number Worksheets for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day color by number
- Valentine’s Day color by number
- Dinosaur Color by number printable
Why Color By Number Printables are Good for Kids
- Developing fine motor skills. Coloring helps children develop their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, which are essential for activities such as writing and drawing.
- Teaching color recognition. Color by number worksheets can help children learn to recognize and name different colors.
- Teaches number recognition. When having to find the numbers in the printable dinosaur picture the kids will work on recognizing their numbers.
- Teaches word recognition. While they are working on color by number coloring pages they will start to see the color words over and over making them recognize the words.
- Promoting concentration. When children color by number, they need to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to the numbers and colors they are using. This can help improve their concentration and attention span.
What is the Unicorn Printable Good for?
I love color by number activities for my younger homeschoolers because they have fun while they are learning. I am always looking for educational activities that are also fun and since my 6-year-old loves to color I have been creating color by number worksheets for her. She loves doing them since she gets to color and I love that they help her with number recognition, color recognition, and word recognition.
- Unicorn lovers
- Learning number recognition
- A fun and easy activity
- A rainy day activity
- A quiet activity
Why You Will Love This Free Unicorn Printable
- It is so easy. Just print and give it to your kids. You don’t have to do anything special to set up this activity. Once you have downloaded and printed the sheet, kids can get coloring.
- It’s ideal for children of all ages. Whether your youngster is learning their numbers or already knows them by heart, they’ll enjoy this printable. Younger youngsters may require assistance in getting started, while older kids will just love to color. I show the number and the color to younger kids. If the kid can’t read yet, we color over the color name with the crayon they should use. This not only teaches kids numerals but also helps them identify colors and names.
- Not only is this a fun activity for you and your child, but it makes a wonderful keepsake too! Once they’re done adding colors to their unicorn, simply frame it and hang it up as artwork. Here’s a fun, easy activity for your child that will last multiple uses and take up no screens! Simply laminate the coloring page or place it in a page protector. Your little one can use dry-erase markers to color over the plastic – just make sure they’re wiped off afterward. This is great for adding to busy binders, similar to word searches.
- You can print it again and again. Don’t worry if your child makes a mistake while they’re coloring. Simply print out another copy and start again!
- It’s free. You simply add your email and it comes straight to your inbox. You only need to worry about the ink in the printer and paper.
How to use this Free Color by Number Unicorn Printable
Print the pages out and then get the crayon colors needed and let the kids color each number with the coordinating color. If you have younger kids who are just learning their numbers it is helpful to draw a line in the color crayon that matches so they can see the color if they are unable to read it.
Feel free to use this printable in your classroom, homeschool, daycare, or fun event. This printable along with our other free printables is great for personal use and are non-commercial use only, they are not available to use commercially and you may not sell it.
Kids will love coloring in the unicorn while they work on their number recognition skills. When they’re done, they’ll have a colorful work of art to hang up or give to a friend.
How to Print
Just fill out the form below and the Unicorn Color By Number printable will arrive in your e-mail inbox! You can then print it as many times as you need to.